Who Is the Divorce Options Workshop For?
Divorce Options is a workshop for married individuals including same sex marriages, as well as professionals seeking information as to how to better guide their clients contemplating divorce find the option that will best serve their legal, financial, and emotional needs.
What Will the Divorce Options Workshop Teach Me?
You’ll see presentations from three kinds of professionals: family law attorneys, financial specialists, and divorce coaches (who are also mental health professionals).
Divorce Attorneys Will Teach You…
You’ll learn about the 4 major ways to divorce in California:
- Pro-per (“do it yourself”)
Divorce Financial Specialists Will Teach You…
- Options for division of assets
- Real estate
- Projections to different scenarios
- Business valuations
Divorce Coaches Will Teach You…
Divorce coaches are licensed mental health professionals who will shed light on:
- Emotional impact of divorce on children
- Emotional divorce
- Fear, anxiety and losses
- Healing while reconstructing your family
The Bottom Line: What Does the Divorce Options Workshop Do For Me?
At the Divorce Options Workshop you will:
- Get some of your questions answered
- Develop clarity on the best way for your family to proceed
- Feel empowered by knowledge to make choices
- Understand what the day after the divorce can look like emotionally, financially, and legally
- Get support from the participants