Why Make Tracy McKenney Your Divorce Financial Analyst?
As the Financial Professional in your divorce case, I am a neutral person working for both the husband and wife. I help both parties organize the financial documents for the Declarations of Disclosure. I want to know what your financial concerns are. How will the property settlement affect your income taxes and your retirement planning? I work with both parties to discuss and research all the financial issues connected with your marital dissolution. I want you to have all the financial data to make informed financial decisions. Using specialized software, we can run multiple property division scenarios for your review. We discuss the long term outcome and tax implications of the different property settlement scenarios.
With my financial planning background, I can assist you during your divorce process with understanding your monthly living expense needs, budgeting, and child/spousal support decisions. My goal is to be a settlement agent and help both of you come to an equitable resolution that you can live with.
Experience as a Collaborative Divorce Financial Analyst
- Collaborative 3-day Training, Arizona 2005
- Mediation Training – 18 hours, 2005
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions educational Luncheons and Roundtables 2005-present
- Advanced Conflict Strategies 2010
- Collaborative Practice-California Annual conference 2009-present
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners conference 2011-present
- Certified Divorce Financial Analysts conference 2009-present
Education, Licenses and Professional Activities
- Graduated from California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts, Business
- CDFA™ – Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts, NC
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner Practitioner, College of Financial Planning, Colorado
- Securities Licenses – Series 6, 63, 65 and 7
- California Life and Health Insurance License #0D64613
I am a Registered Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America Advisors and a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc.
I am active in the following professional organizations:
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions, Orange County (CDSOC) 2006-present
- Alternatives Collaborative Group, Long Beach 2014
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals 2006-present
- Financial Planning Association, Orange County 2009-present
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners, California 2011-present
Additional Background: Who Is Tracy McKenney?
I have two grown children. My youngest child, age 22, is a senior at University of California, Irvine so I understand the financial expense of raising children and putting them through college. Since both of my parents have passed away, I have personal experience and respect for Estate planning and life insurance. I live in San Juan Capistrano with my husband Scott. We like to travel, and I like to play tennis.
Get Started. Make Tracy McKenney Your Collaborative Financial Neutral
Some clients interview me over the phone; some clients want to meet me in person. I offer a free, half-hour consultation that I call a ‘Meet and Greet’. I require that both husband and wife interview me because both of you are my clients.
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Tracy S. McKenney, Registered Representative. Advisory Services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor.